- To introduce a 100-acre land parcel in Kalyan-Ambivali to all Mumbai Real Estate buyers
- Sell 2500+ units setting up development of 10,000+ homes.
This development revolved around the needs of Mumbaikars who chose to be progressive in everything they did in their lives. This theme became central to our project, and we married it with the business requirement. The idea was to capture the aspirations, dreams, and notion of The progressive Mumbaikars.
- Customer Insight: Qualitative research to understand the Day-In-Life-Of the customers, their aspirations, reasons to buy a home to create 31 touchpoints to reach customers
- Perfect product strategy: Smartly designed 1 & 2-bed residences in 22-storey towers designed to create a new category of homes and help families to upgrade to 2 bedroom homes as well easily
- Conquering individual markets: We divided the complete Mumbai market into small pockets and built the hypothesis for customers and their reasons (in every pocket) to invest in this project
- Expanding the location story: We made Kalyan-Ambivali relevant for every kind of potential home buyer in Mumbai. We created a wholesome story starting with the ready eco-system of an upcoming smart city & the possibilities of the future with 6-mega projects that would transform the real estate landscape. To make it profound, we did a drone shoot right from Dadar station to show that it takes 1hr precisely by a fast train to reach RamrajyaMumbai real estate.
- Solve the issue of inertia: With an innovative approach to host the launch at MCHI in BKC, the launch opened up for the entire Mumbai, and it showed results
- To convey the message of progress, we partnered with the symbol of Progress: Ms. Madhuri Dixit Nene became the brand voice and connected with the customers at a very emotional level, and gave an impetus to the business.
- Fashioned the story of Progress on the internet: Built on #IAmProgressiveMumbaikar with the approach of MHADA lottery but making it assured – we created Progressive Housing Allotment Scheme, which opened the launch for 20 lac Mumbai families – 20 lac families
- New channel creation: The mammoth distribution effort with 5000+ real estate channel partners and the creation of 200+ new partners such as LIC agents, shop owners, etc. made sure that we reach as many Mumbaikars and Indians as possible across the globe.
One of the most extensive RE campaigns:
Reached 43 lac individuals at least once and 39 lac individuals thrice!
- A. 33 Insertions in Top English and vernacular publications
- B. Advertised in 14 railway stations, two trains & 65 buses. Installed 50+ hoardings across the city for four weeks
- C. 87 Cinemas selected for 3 weeks
- An unprecedented Direct Sales Effort with Tele-marketing, SMS & Digital marketing across MMR, NRI, and OS markets. Resultantly created 67000+ leads & 314 bookings on online booking platforms and received 300 applications from the rest of India and 100 from NRI markets
- An easy-to-own buying opportunity: With just INR 27000 as the booking amount and no payment till possession, the financial solution became a lucrative opportunity for many. Combined with easy EMIs, post possession was used as a concept of starting one’s own Real Estate – SIP!
The Xanadu Impact
14,667 customer meetings, 13,000+ hosted at MMRDA Grounds, BKC
5000 + applications across 19 countries, 70+ cities
Rs. 1000 Cr plus in just 6 weeks